PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES x 4
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME SHIFTS (DAYS AND NOONS)
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
£9.00 PER HOUR PLUS SHIFT ALLOWANCE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Production Process Operatives to work for our client in Stoke on Trent.
The role will involve :
- Operating various production machinery to produce finished products to the highest standard.
- Using a Counterbalance FLT on a daily basis moving product around the factory
- Ensuring all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Performing process control checks during manufacturing and maintaining accurate records
- Rectifying any anomalies during the production process
Applicants should have previous experience within a Production or Process manufacturing environment. It is essential that the successful candidate will have a valid Counterbalance licence. A flexible approach to working hours is required as the role will involve working shifts which will include days and noon’s between Monday and Friday.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Operative roles, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Production Operative positions, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your current CV to Janette.email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.