Intro Personnel is a recruitment agency based in Newcastle under Lyme and is passionate about the businesses within and the people of, the Staffordshire area.
We believe that effective recruitment is about meeting and engaging with people, whether that be a HR Manager looking to fill a vacancy within their Maintenance department, or an Accounts Assistant who has decided that now is the time to start looking for a new job.
If you have a vacancy that you would like some help with, or you have just been reading about a job that you would like to apply for, the next step is to meet up with one of the Intro Personnel team to find out how we can help.
Here is what some of our happy customers think of our service:
- I cannot rate these people highly enough, they helped me from start to finish with my recent job placement. Stuart knew this position would be ideal for me & he was not wrong as my new job is great. Stuart was just a phone call away if i needed anything. Also on the plus side is that Stuart always rang when he said he would which is sadly lacking in a lot of companies these days.I wish Intro Personnel every success for the future.
Thank you Janette for giving me a chance to work for you. Up until I was given a permanent position, you were there for me each and every time I needed your assistant. In actual facts, everyone from Intro Personnel was so helpful. Thank you so much.
I was using five other agencies for job hunting, several were putting me forward for positions that were not relevant to my experience and knowledge. I met with Stuart at Intro and he matched my requirements to those of a prospective employer. He had great knowledge of the company and what they were looking for, not just experience but the type of people too. Stuart kept me updated throughout the whole process, even when he was on holiday Rob kept me informed.
Suffice to say I was successful and am know working for a company that is a great match for us both, I’m really happy there! Thanks Intro, highly recommended!!!
Brilliant friendly service, big thank you to Nichola for all your help. Brilliant agency.
I would like to thank Nichola and Janette for the excellent service and help I received from Intro Personnel.
I cannot recommend Intro Personnel enough. A job agency with a high level of class and efficiency. After completing my education I was looking to find employment to match my newly gained qualification. Stuart called me to advise he has got a job I may be interested in. Within days I was offered an interview and the help and support I received was phenomenal. I received a phone call which helped me to build a strategy for positive interview and was injected with so much confidence I went on my interview well prepared and very positive, and it was a success! After I was offered the job, Stuart gave me a guide with basic information on how to build a good impression in a new job. This agency is very different from all others I have dealt with in Stoke. They actually do help you to find the job and provide enormous amount of support. Fantastic.
I would very much like to share my experience of working with Intro Personnel in particular Rob Hulse, I had been made redundant so my confidence was not great but Rob’s professional and helpful manner really helped me. He supported me all the way from applying, interview technics and getting my new job. I am extremely grateful and looking forward to my new job. Thank you Rob you have a fantastic agency I would 120% recommend anyonew wanting a job to visit Intro Personnel.
- I was made redundant and on my last day of my notice period, Rob called me after seeing my CV on a job site. I had an interview with him on the Monday and by the Wednesday he had found me a temping job. Which I was then made perm within 8 weeks. Fantastic service and friendly person who is very helpful and makes you feel at ease. Thank you Rob.
- My experience with Intro was exceptional. Professional and courteous selection process.
- Thank you Intropersonnel for finding me my new job. Especially to Rob who was more than helpful, gave me some advice and kept me very well informed every step of the way, even contacting me 2 days before I started to check my start time! Very professional, very helpful and I highly recommend them!
- I would like to thank Intro Personnel for all your help during my time with you. Initially with assistance with my CV and then interview coaching. Then with continued support throughout the 16 months I have been with you, while in the temporary position I am in now. I have always found you very professional and would have no hesitation in passing your number to anyone looking for work in this area. I can’t recommend your agency highly enough. The best agency in the area as far as I am concerned.
- I would like to thank Intro Personnel and Rob Hulse in particular for finding my present position as a warehouse supervisor.
I found this agency to be knowledgable,efficient and really helpful from start to finish. They advised on how to sell yourself to your perspective employer with hints and tips, and kept me well informed on the progression of my interview. I would thoroughly recommend the use of this agency to anyone.