PRODUCTION OPERATOR REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY
STOKE ON TRENT
2PM – 10.30PM MON – THURS
11AM – 3.30PM FRI
£8.21 PER HOUR (RISING TO £8.72 IN APRIL)
- Operating automated machinery to cut products to specific sizes in relation to customer requirements.
- Checking of materials and reporting any faults to Supervisor.
- Manual handling duties.
- Checking production paperwork and reporting any product issues.
- Working to quality procedures at all times.
- Recording and verifying material yields.
- Completion of reconciliation sheets.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Experience of operating machinery within a busy production environment would be considered highly advantageous. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, together with keen attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Production Operative role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your current CV to Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Operative role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.