Production Operatives x 4
Stoke on Trent
Temporary leading to Permanent
Monday to Friday 10.30am – 7.00pm
£8.40 per hour
Our client a specialist manufacturing company based in Stoke in Trent, is seeking to recruit 4 Production Operative. Their growth forecast for the future is very impressive and as such are looking for Operatives to join their existing team.
The skills for the role of Production Operatives are:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills together with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Efficient within a team environment as well as being able to work independently
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to work to very tight deadlines
The Production Operative roles involve:
- Operating various machinery within a busy manufacturing environment
- Door assembly and door hanging
- Quality Checking
- Manual Handling
Applicants must ideally have previous machinery experience although training will be given to the right candidates. An ambitious, committed attitude and the ability to work effectively in a busy, demanding environment.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Operative roles, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Production Operative roles, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke on Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.