You will be responsible for creating high quality, effective marketing and communication activities through various media channels, on time and to budget, working closely with key business stakeholders.
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
UP TO £27K PLUS BENEFITS
- Supporting implementation of the sales, marketing and product strategy including development, planning, creation and execution of campaign activity across a range of core marketing channels
- Produce and manage marketing communication development
- Conducting and presenting market research insights and competitor analysis
- Organising and attending company events, conferences, trade shows and industry events
- Managing website content, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate
- Executing essential email communications using current email service provider MailChimp
- Use of analytics tools and processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email performance vs KPIs
- Monitoring and reporting on the engagement of customers via key portals such as Google Analytics, Trustpilot and Google Reviews
- Own and manage the marketing content calendar, having responsibility for its timely and accurate delivery
- Coordinate and manage videography and photoshoots, ensuring high-quality content is produced for publishing via social media channels, group websites and third-party websites
- Develop and execute social media campaigns, developing detailed content plans and reporting on campaign performance, suggesting ideas for future activities
- Supporting sales with the development of stand design and marketing materials for key industry trade shows, exhibitions and experiential marketing activities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous relevant experience within a similar marketing role
- A marketing related qualification is preferred
- A good level of IT literacy to include Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Merchant, Google Data Studio and MailChimp or similar email platform
- Ability to use WordPress or similar content management system
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud would be advantageous
- Highly organised, being able to manage complex schedules and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants should be aware that any offer of employment could also be subject to a DBS check.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Marketing Executive role, please call Emma Copner or Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or send your CV to [email protected]
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Marketing Executive role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.