STOKE ON TRENT
12 MONTHS CONTRACT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
FULL TIME HOURS
This position is mainly around website design with some print involved. Working closely with a design team leader and other members of the team to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard within set timeframes. Utilising workflow management system for projects and workflow, building strong internal relationships to effectively manage stakeholder needs and expectations. Designing and building emails through the current ESP.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite is a required, together with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Experience of implementing graphics onsite (banners, siteskins)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of design
- Understanding of USP & CTA for a wide variety of products and projects to aid the customer's journey
- Knowledge of print principles would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Graphic Designer role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to [email protected]
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Graphic Designer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s vacancies in Stoke on Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme and Staffordshire, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk