Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Working within the operations maintenance function, this role will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, testing and inspection of Electrical, Control & Instrumentation systems site wide.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
CONTINENTAL SHIFTS 7AM – 7PM
UP TO £42K DOE
- Fault finding in electrical control and safety system relay logic systems
- Inspection and testing of EC & I systems (industrial, hazardous area, Safety Instrumented Systems, office/domestic) in compliance with company standard engineering practice
- Installation of new electrical process control and instrumentation systems for small mods and MIB projects to appropriate current standards
- Using the maintenance database system to ensure the planned electrical maintenance scheduled work is completed on time and in full
- Responding to service requests from the engineering planner promptly, prioritising as appropriate
- Monitoring the electrical stores as items removed, monitoring stock levels and sheets, reporting any items for re-order
- Providing support to the project team for planned maintenance i.e. shutdowns
- Liaising with the maintenance controller, process team leader and planner regarding resource permit to work requirements and work priorities
- Control and supervision of service contractors attending site when required
- Part of the emergency support call out rota
- Assisting in the daily completion of the maintenance shift handover log, ensuring all information is clear and accurate for the oncoming shift
- Able to navigate site DCS to assist in fault diagnostics
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent recognised EITB apprenticeship
- City and Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing– or sufficient experience and ability to gain qualification during induction period.
- IEE Regulation 18th Edition – or 17th edition with ability to gain 18th during induction period
- Understanding of wiring diagrams
- HV Access Awareness
- Previous experience of working in an industrial electrical environment
- Experience of statutory testing of industrial electrical installation
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Electrical Maintenance Technician role, contact Rob Hulse or Emma Copner at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to [email protected]
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Electrical Maintenance Technician role we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.