up to £13 per hour
A leading Engineering company is looking to appoint a number of skilled CNC Machine Setter / Operators to engineer large batch fabrication and machined jobs for their expanding business. The company is enjoying continued growth and expansion in multiple sectors and can offer a secure environment with great opportunities to employees with commitment and ambition.
The roles will be working 6-2/2-10 shift pattern and will involve;
- Working with automated fabrication / machining equipment and machinery producing steel and high value components.
- Setting and inputting programmes and measurements including tooling sizes.
- Reading and working to engineering drawings.
- Setting and operating using CNC / Amada controls
- Improving job methods and times
Applicants should ideally be;
- Experienced with the operation and ideally setting of CNC controlled fabrication equipment or machining centres
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Committed individuals with an excellent work ethic able to work 6-2/2-10 shift pattern
For details of all our current vacancies please visit the Intro Personnel website
Please note that due to high volumes of response we are unable to answer all applicants, if you have not been contacted within a week of your application, it has regrettably been unsuccessful.