Web Applications Developer; Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire; up to £40K
An Industrial Computing specialist is looking to recruit an individual with a passion for coding and software development to maintain and develop their Website and web-based applications.
This company has been providing bespoke technology solutions and systems to clients within specialist sectors including Automation, Marine, Power and Marine for a number of decades. Their industry knowledge and innovative solutions have led to continued company growth and the company is now looking to expand their team further with the recruitment of a Web Developer.
The responsibilities of the Web Developer role will include:
- Website and software development
- Development of back end administration systems
- Development of internal operational software
- Creation of reports
Those applying should have the following attributes;
- A passion for computing technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to code robust, usable and optimised websites and software solutions using technologies such as SQL, ASP / VB.NET and HTML
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Able to collaborate as part of a team or work on your own initiative as and when required including the ability to interpret and expand existing code
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
- Capable of multi-tasking
This role may also suit a recent education / university leaver who is looking to develop their passion for coding into commercial experience.
Due to the expected high number of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants; therefore if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, regrettably it has been unsuccessful.
Please visit the Intro Personnel website to view all our current vacancies…