SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR SOUTH CHESHIRE COMPANY
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
UP TO £23K DOE
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator for their busy South Cheshire site. The main duties of this role will include the following:
- Control of all stocks that are for order picking, ecommerce or from company website.
- Determining what kind of vehicle and how many vehicles are necessary in relation to client orders.
- Keeping all internal logistics stock moves up to date and investigating any errors.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times, retaining a good working relationship with all internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Keeping detailed records of all inbound and outbound products.
- Use of computer systems to manage dispatch schedules and creating reports for KPI’s to present weekly to the Logistics Manager.
- Planning and organising deliveries, creating effective schedules, using knowledge of driving routes, geography, and traffic patterns of external hauliers and associated costs for best price.
- Adhering to all delivery deadlines, investigate any fails.
- Effectively managing own workload and working safely and effectively without constant supervision.
- Liaising with sales and planning to plan an achievable work load for production, purchasing, co-packing and logistics.
- Data entry, plotting graphs and extracting important data to make value added improvements to cost and service.
Candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience within a Supply Chain or Logistics administrator role would be preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to problem solve.
- A high level of IT literacy to include Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel
Due to the location of this role, applicants must have their own transport as access via public transport is very limited.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Supply Chain Administrator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Supply Chain Administrator role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.