Recruitment Consultant; Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire; £Excellent plus Bonuses.
Intro Personnel is a leading local Recruitment company, which specialises in working with businesses throughout Staffordshire and South Cheshire to identify the best applicants for their vacancies across a variety of sectors, from Engineering to Finance to Sales.
Following significant growth in recent years combined with exciting plans for expansion, we are looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to strengthen the temporary recruitment division of our business.
This varied and challenging role will involve;
- Managing and developing existing customer accounts, providing a best-practice, pro-active service to our clients
- Securing new customer business through a variety of sales related activities
- Search and Selection practices to identify relevant jobseekers
- Carrying out face-to-face interviews, providing advice and guidance to candidates throughout their job search
- Day-to-day administration and organisation of a portfolio of temporary workers.
Applicants should ideally have experience gained from a similar Recruitment role although applications are invited from those with transferable experience, including recent graduates.
Those interested should be pro-active Influencers with excellent communication skills and an ambitious, determined character to compliment the growth of our business. A full driving licence is also required.