Workshop / Site Service Engineer; Stafford, Staffordshire; up to £27.5K plus overtime
An expanding, leading Instrumentation manufacturing company based in Mid-Staffordshire is looking to appoint an ambitious Engineer to work within their Workshop and out at customer sites. Due to continued business growth this company is seeking to appoint a talented Engineer to build and install their Instrumentation systems. This is an exciting and varied opportunity which will develop with increased responsibility over time. Due to the location of this company and nature of the role, own transport is required.
The role will involve:
- Electro-Mechanical build / fitting of Instrumentation systems
- Working from technical drawings including schematics
- Wiring / assembly of parts and components
- Electro-Mechanical tests of completed units
- Site installation / isolation / servicing and repair of units at customer sites
Those applying should have:
- As a minimum, experience of Electro-Mechanical Assembly / Fitting / Wiring within an industrial environment
- A 17th / 18th Edition qualification or equivalent electrical installation qualification would be advantageous
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the business with a bright and friendly personality
- Flexible and self-motivated attitude as role requires workshop and site-based responsibilities, which will include early starts, company van provided.
- Ambitious with a professional and courteous manner
For full details of our current vacancies please visit the Intro Personnel website…
Please note that due to high volumes of response we are unable to answer to all applicants, if you have not been contacted within a week of your application it has regrettably been unsuccessful.