WAREHOUSE QUALITY CONTROL OPERATIVE REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
WAREHOUSE QUALITY CONTROL OPERATIVE
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
PERMANENT FULL TIME £18K
Working in a busy environment, the main duties of these roles are as follows:
- Supporting the Goods In team with regards to the quality control checking of incoming goods
- First-line decision making to assess quality of goods
- Inputting of stock onto in house system, ensuring that all stock information is entered accurately
- Providing support to a busy Warehouse
The ideal candidate for the Warehouse Quality Control Operative will have:
- Previous experience of quality checking items with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to follow processes and procedures
- Any experience of using a stock system would be an advantage
Applicants should be aware that any offer of employment would also be subject to a DBS check.
Our client can offer free parking, uniform provided as well as tea, coffee, biscuits and a small, friendly working team environment!
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Warehouse Quality Control Operative role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Warehouse Quality Control Operative role, contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.