Supply Chain AdministratorApply Now
Job OverviewApply Now
Supply Chain Administrator Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire; up to £28,000 per annum depending upon skills/experience
A leading provider of Supply-Chain Solutions to the Food Industry is recruiting. This company has enjoyed continued and significant growth in recent years and have established supply chain links with many household names within the UK Supermarket and Food Services sectors. They are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator.
The purpose of the Supply Chain Administrator role is to work with the company’s Suppliers, Customers and third parties; to manage the supply chain, providing reports and analysis as required and offering general administrative support to the sales team.
The Supply Chain Administrator will:
- Monitor and report on production plans, goods in, stock levels and orders, ensuring that adequate stock cover is maintained and that issues are escalated as appropriate.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure adequate stock cover is maintained and provide sales information.
- Work with stock consolidators to resolve operational issues such as distress loads, missing booking slots etc.
- Support with demand planning and forecasts.
- Carry out sales reporting - providing analysis of trends.
- Process customer orders ensuring transport is arranged in a timely manner where applicable.
- Assist in ensuring supplier invoices are paid according to terms.
- Assist in resolving payment or invoice queries.
- Undertake general administrative duties.
Applicants for the Supply Chain Administrator vacancy will have strong analytical skills with experience of using Microsoft packages, with Excel to an advanced level. They will need to have good attention to detail with the aptitude to quickly lean new systems and processes.
Experience in logistics/supply chain management would be advantageous for the Supply Chain Administrator role.
To view all our current vacancies please visit the Intro Personnel website.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Supply Chain Administrator role, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.