STOCK CONTROL FLT OPERATIVE
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME (SHIFTS 6AM-3PM, 1PM-10PM, 10PM-6AM ROTATING)
£9.04 PER HOUR PLUS 25% SHIFT ALLOWANCE FOR NIGHT SHIFT
Our client is looking for an experienced Stock Control FLT Operative to join their expanding team.
The Stock Control FLT Operative will be responsible for the following:
- Operating mobile and static plant equipment (including a Fork Lift Truck) to handle waste materials in a safe and efficient manner
- Loading, transporting and offloading waste
- Accepting deliveries
- Storing and dispatching hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Stock control duties
- Booking stock in and out using a computerised system
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in operating static and mobile plant equipment including counterbalance fork lift trucks
- Experience in safe pallet handling/ processing environments
- An in date accredited external Counterbalance FLT licence
- A flexible approach to working conditions as this role will involve some working in an outdoor yard
- Previous stock control experience
- A good standard of computer literacy
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Stock Control FLT Operative role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications. Due to shift patterns, it is advisable that candidates have access to their own transport.
For more information on the Stock Control FLT Operative role, please contact Rob Hulse or Nichola Hubball at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.