SITE CHEMIST REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME - 6AM - 3PM, 1PM - 10PM, 10PM – 6AM ROTATING
£20-£30K DOE PLUS NIGHT SHIFT ALLOWANCE
- Receiving and testing of initial product samples within an industrial environment
- Completing all appropriate health and safety documentation accordingly
- Assessing material compatibility
- Actioning site deliveries
- Inputting test results into the company database when required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Applicants will have a chemistry related qualification at either HND or degree level
- Previous experience of working in a similar role would be preferred but is not essential
- Applications will also be considered from recent Chemistry graduates looking for an opportunity to develop their skills
- A flexible approach to working hours is also required as the Site Chemist will be required to work shift patterns (see above) and there is also a large element of outdoor working
HOW TO APPLY
Due to the location and hours of work, applicants interested in the Site Chemist role should have access to their own transport as access via public transport is limited.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Site Chemist role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Site Chemist role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel's current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.