SENIOR TEST ENGINEER REQUIRED FOR STAFFORDSHIRE BASED COMPANY
Senior Test Engineer
Newcastle under Lyme
Full Time Hours
Temporary leading to Permanent
£9.75 - £10.50 per hour D.O.E
Due to continued growth, our client, who is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Solutions provider offering services that cover the entire electronics product life-cycle, from design to manufacturing and on through to maintenance and repair, is looking to recruit a Senior Test Engineer.
As part of their ongoing investment and expansion strategy our client is seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join its vibrant manufacturing team. This position is temporary leading to permanent.
As the Senior Test Engineer you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to test products, find faults and implement manufacturing test strategies using standard tools and methodologies.
Duties for the role of Senior Test Engineer will include :
- Functional and High Voltage Test of PCAs – including full diagnosis of fault
- Functional and High Voltage Functional Test of Units – including full diagnosis of fault
- Help to develop new test equipment and methodologies where required
- Unit Assembly testing including fault finding and rectification
- PAT Testing
- Cable Testing
- To assist with test problems within the production areas
- Acting as mentor to less experienced staff
- To represent the company both on and off site with our customers
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accurate
The suitable candidate for the role of Senior Test Engineer will have previous experience within a similar role, have a good background knowledge of analogue, digital and mixed electronics and be a result orientated individual. It is desirable for the suitable candidate to have an HNC qualification in Electronics.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Senior Test Engineer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Senior Test Engineer role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.