SENIOR PRODUCTION OPERATIVE REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
SENIOR PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
STOKE ON TRENT
TEMPORARY WITH A VIEW TO PERMANENT
£11.64 PER HOUR (RISING UP TO £13.54 PER HOUR AFTER TRAINING)
FULL TIME HOURS
6AM – 2PM/2PM -10PM ROTATING SHIFTS
Working in a fast-paced production environment, duties will involve:
- Working in a team to run a single multi-stage production line with both cutting and packing duties
- Deputising in absence of Production Supervisor and taking responsibility for all shift activities on the production line
- Following standard operating procedures accurately
- Working to production plans on MS Excel and use of SAP system
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement activities on an ongoing basis
- Undertaking basic 1st line maintenance activities on machinery
- Involvement in statistical control exercises and CI projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience of deputising for supervisors within a manufacturing environment
- A good level of IT literacy to include MS Excel, with knowledge of SAP systems an advantage
- Proven knowledge of SPC – Statistical Process Control
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety and Continuous Improvement
- A good standard of education to include GCSE’s in Maths, English and Science.
Due to the location of the Production Operative roles, it is advisable for interested applicants to possess access to their own transport as access to our client’s site is limited via public transport.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Senior Production Operative role please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel or send your current CV.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Senior Production Operative role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.