Sales Support Administrator
Temporary 3 month contract
£10.00 per hour DOE
Our client is looking for additional support for their sales / admin team for a 3 month contract. Immediate start.
The responsibilities for the role of Sales Support Administrator will include -
- Liaising with both UK and overseas customers to manage the supply chain
- General administration duties including data entry
- Sales reports and analysis
- General activities to support the sales team
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales Support Administrator will have :
- Excellent numeracy and written communication skills
- Be self-driven and able to prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Great understanding of all Microsoft Applications
- Hard working and able to work as part of a team
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Sales Support Administrator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Sales Support Co-ordinator/Administrator role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your current CV to Janette.email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.