Responsible for UK income generation and target achievement, this position will involve promoting, managing and building client relationships with businesses primarily based within the UK and generate sales of products to grow our client’s business and brand. This could cover both B2B and retail channels.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
£18K - £30K DOE PLUS COMMISSION
Working in a busy Sales office environment, the main duties of this role are as follows:
- Contact and management of existing clients by telephone, email and other digital communications such as Skype
- Recording of communications and contact points on CRM System, updating all client information accordingly
- Client profiling to make targeted stock offers
- Sales based pricing negotiation
- Upselling of products and order building
- Relationship building and business development duties
- Monitoring and increasing sales levels to customers
- Working to KPI’s to achieve sales targets
- Promotion of company services and visiting clients where necessary for business development
- Proactive sourcing of new customers/clients
- Client profile building
- Attending UK exhibitions to represent the company
- Completion of sales orders and job cards for warehouse team
- Liaising with the Purchasing Team
- Assisting with the production of product pricing
- Order Processing and sales forecasting
The ideal candidate for the Sales Account Manager role will uphold high standards, have a fantastic work ethic and put service levels at the heart of everything they do. Experience will include:
- Previous experience within a sales account management role
- Knowledge of supplying into retail channels would be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to use own initiative
- Good level of IT literacy to include MS Office packages
Our client can offer free parking as well as tea, coffee, biscuits and a small, friendly working team environment!
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Sales Account Manager role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Sales Account Manager role, contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.