CHEADLE, STOKE ON TRENT
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
TEMPORARY LEADING TO PERMANENT
£9.00 PER HOUR DOE
Our prestigious client in the Staffordshire Moorlands is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join their existing team.
The duties for this role are as follows:
- Reading engineering drawings and using measuring equipment to inspect parts
- Visual inspection of engineering parts and small components
- Reworking duties
- Recording of data on IT systems and generating quality reports
- Use of MS excel / ERP system
- Forklift truck duties
Applicants will ideally have the following:
- Ability to read engineering drawings to a reasonable standard.
- Knowledge of precision machinery parts
- Have a basic understanding of hydraulic fittings or threads (Preferable)
- Knowledge of MS excel / ERP system
- A current Forklift truck license (Preferable)
Due to the location of the Quality Inspector role, it is advisable for interested applicants to possess their own transport as access to our client’s site is extremely limited via public transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Quality Inspector role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Quality Inspector role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to Janette.firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.