QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
ROTATING SHIFTS – 6AM – 2.30PM/12PM – 10PM/8PM – 6AM
£20K PLUS SHIFT ALOWANCE
working for a busy, local manufacturing company, the duties of this exciting QC technician role include:
- Responsibility for carrying out routine testing in the labs for all manufactured products
- Testing incoming raw materials according to internal specifications
- Reporting and updating all technical information on various databases
- Reviewing and changing SOPs in the lab
- May involve some shift work
Interested applicants must have the following:
- Previous Quality Assurance experience ideally in a manufacturing environment
- A good problem solver
- Experience of MS Office package would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Due to our client’s location, it is advisable for interested applicants to have access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the QC Technician role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the QC Technician role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.