Quality Control (QC) Chemist; Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire; £D.O.E.
This role will require working a 4 shift system, including nights and weekends.
Ambitious and meticulous individual with Quality Control (QC) experience required to join the laboratory team of a world-leading Manufacturing business, to successfully support a busy production facility with accurate and efficient product testing…
An international force within the process manufacturing sector is recruiting. This company is the global market leader in their field of expertise and provides a best-practice environment that leads the way in their industry, they have a huge client base across a diverse and interesting field of industrial sectors. This organisation operates in accordance with a range of demanding quality standards and is currently looking to strengthen their Quality Control department by appointing a Quality Control Chemist.
The role will be working within a busy manufacturing environment and will involve;
- Laboratory analysis using a full range of test methods of samples for the production process, including manufactured product and bulk samples
- Advising of required formulation adjustments for non-conforming products and adjustments required to improve first time pass rates
- Product rework and control of bulk raw material intake and following 5s, Kaizen and JIT practices and procedures
- Control of bulk raw material intake.
- When required assistance for production and R&D department.
Interested applicants should have relevant quality control (QC) experience, a meticulous attention to detail and an NVQ / HNC / HND / BSc in Chemistry or equivalent. A flexible approach towards working hours and taking on additional responsibilities to suit business needs is also essential.
For a full list of our current vacancies, please visit our website at intropersonnel.co.uk
Due to high numbers of applications we regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants, if you have not heard from us within a week of applying unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.