PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER (FOOD) REQUIRED FOR SOUTH CHESHIRE COMPANY!
This role is production shop floor based, responsible for ensuring that all aspects of running a busy production department are co-ordinated efficiently, accurately and safely.
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
FULL TIME PERMANENT (42.5 HOURS PLUS PAID BREAKS – 50 IN TOTAL)
WILL INCLUDE SOME SATURDAYS – WORKING 5 DAYS PER WEEK OVER A 6 DAY ROTA
£26,832 PER ANNUM
- Supervision of production operatives, to include labour organising, team development and delivery of the production plan OTIF, whilst maintaining KPIs
- Delivering compliance with H&S, hygiene, food safety standards, and GMP, ensuring all GMP actions are closed out promptly
- Delivering the daily production plan OTIF, achieving OEE targets, whilst maintaining quality and safety
- Assisting the Area Leader to close out all actions promptly resulting from meetings and to deliver all departmental KPI’s and objectives
- Assisting with the development, training and implementation of new departmental SOP’s to agreed timescales, also ensuring all existing SOP’s are reviewed to incorporate risk assessments and quality objectives
- Delivering consistent high standards and looking for ways to improve culture and behaviour of people
Candidates will ideally have the following:
- Proven Team Leader experience which demonstrates the ability to lead a team to deliver a production plan effectively and motivate others
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- HACCP Level 2
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- An understanding of BRC and Customer Quality Standards
- A good level of PC literacy
- An NVQ 3 in Supervisory Management would be considered preferable but is not essential
A flexible approach to working hours is required for this position as it will involve working a full Saturday on a regular basis.
Due to our client’s location, it is advisable for interested applicants to have access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Team Leader role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Production Team Leader role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.