PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (FOOD)
PERMANENT FULL TIME HOURS
ROTATING SHIFTS (6AM-4PM/4PM – 2AM MON – THURS)
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Responsible for small production team, delegating tasks to operatives as appropriate
- Ensuring that team members have the correct PPE
- Conducting job chats and career paths on a six-monthly basis
- Ensuring that people are correctly trained and that supervisors rotate staff to maintain flexibility
- Completing documentation correctly in accordance with company procedures and auditing the process throughout the shift for compliance
- Ensuring that new starters are supported so that key competencies can be taught
- Taking sample swabs for testing, cleaning and pre-start checks
- Ensuring that GMP scores are achieved on a daily basis
- Completing incident reports, documenting quantity, reason and actions taken
- Ensuring that 100% right first-time principles are adopted and that the site is audit ready or visitor ready every day as measured to agreed procedures
- Providing daily/weekly KPI information to run the morning meeting
- Ensuring that SOP’s and associated best practice documents are adhered to
- Supporting Continuous Improvement programs
- Working with the team and aiming to achieve plan attainment targets, having clear understanding for loss time reporting
- Ensuring that all customer specifications are achieved relating to product dimension, packaging, labelling and shelf life
- Informing management of any issues relating to the quality of the final product
Interested applicants must have the following experience:
- Experience of supervising a team within an FMCG/food production environment
- Health, Safety, Food Hygiene & Environment Awareness Knowledge
- A Food Hygiene qualification would be considered preferable
Due to the location of our client’s site, it is advisable for applicants to possess access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Supervisor, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
To apply please e-mail your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.