PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES (INC WEEKENDS)
STOKE ON TRENT
£9.83 PER HOUR (RISING UP TO £12.81 PER HOUR AFTER TRAINING)
SHIFTS PATTERN IS AS FOLLOWS:
EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 6AM – 6PM
PLUS 2 X 8 HOUR SHIFTS BETWEEN MONDAY AND FRIDAY OF 6AM -2PM/2PM-10PM
Working in a fast-paced production environment, duties will involve:
- Working in a team to run a single multi-stage production line with both cutting and packing duties
- Following standard operating procedures accurately
- Working to production plans on MS Excel and use of SAP system
- Undertaking basic 1st line maintenance activities on machinery
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement activities on an ongoing basis
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- A good level of IT literacy to include MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP systems would be an advantage
- A flexible approach to working hours
- An excellent understanding of health and safety
Due to the location of the Production Operative roles, it is advisable for interested applicants to possess access to their own transport as access to our client’s site is limited via public transport.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Production Operative roles, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to Nichola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Operative roles, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.