PRODUCTION/MACHINE OPERATIVE REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY
STOKE ON TRENT
TEMPORARY LEADING TO PERMANENT
MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAY SHIFTS
£8.00 PER HOUR
The main focus of the Production/Machine Operative role is to assist with the manufacturing of products according to customer specifications whilst adhering to company quality procedures and health and safety standards at all times.
Duties will include:
- Operating various semi – automatic and manual machines
- General production and manual labouring duties
- Maintaining and cleaning machines before and after each shift
- Ensuring stocks of materials are ready and available at all times
The ideal candidate for the Production/Machine Operative role will ideally have the following experience:
- Previous experience of working within a production or manufacturing environment
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production/Machine Operative role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Production/Machine Operative position, contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s vacancies in Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Stafford and Staffordshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.