PRODUCTION CUTTER REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME HOURS (6-2/2-10)
UP TO £9.23 PER HOUR DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Working in a busy manufacturing environment, the Production Cutter will be responsible for the following:
- Measuring of materials and use of cutting equipment and adhesives to manufacture products according to customer specifications
- Interpreting drawings and following instructions accordingly
- Performing accurate measurements and basic arithmetic duties
- Manual handling of raw materials and finished goods
- Using Bandsaws, CAD 2d Cutting Equipment, Presses and Grinders
- Quality checking of products
Interested applicants will ideally have:
- Previous experience of using cutting equipment/machinery in a production environment or transferable skills from roles such as carpentry, joinery, woodturning or furniture makers.
- Excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Access to own transport as a 6am start is not possible via public transport from most routes
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Production Cutter role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Production Cutter role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.