PRECAST PANEL PRODUCTION OPERATIVES (CONSTRUCTION SECTOR)
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
£8.21 PER HOUR
Due to continued growth our client, a local successful construction business, is looking to strengthen their production team by recruiting Operatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a stable and varied position with an opportunity to gain or enhance skills within the building/construction industry.
The purpose of the Precast Panel Production Operatives will be to :
- Produce high quality bespoke precast concrete components
- Assembly, placing bricks/tiles in moulds, pointing/grouting
- Finish components according to client specification
- Work from drawings
- Follow all health and safety regulations
The ideal candidate for this role will :
- Have practical skills
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and not be afraid to lead by example
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be able to multi-skill, be hardworking and have attention to detail
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Be able to carry out manual work
Applications may also be considered from other manufacturing sectors. Applicants must also have their own safety boots. All other PPE will be supplied. Immediate starts for the successful candidates.
Due to the location of this role, it is also advisable for applicants to have access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Precast Panel Production Operative roles, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Precast Production Operative vacancies, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.