PCB REWORKERS REQUIRED FOR STAFFORDSHIRE BASED COMPANY
PCB REWORKER X 2
Newcastle under Lyme
Temporary leading to Permanent
£7.83 per hour D.O.E
Due to continued growth, our client, who is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Solutions provider offering services that cover the entire electronics product life-cycle, from design to manufacturing and on through to maintenance and repair, is looking to recruit 2 PCB Re-workers.
As part of their ongoing investment and expansion strategy our client is seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join its vibrant manufacturing team. These positions are temporary leading to permanent.
Candidates for the PCB Re-workers vacancies should have the following knowledge, experience and skills.
- Experience of soldering/de-soldering SMT and conventional fit components and connectors
- Experience of soldering to IPC 310 is desirable
- Experience of mechanical assembly
The successful candidates should have the following :
- Able to work flexibly, autonomously and within a team
- Able to follow written and pictorial work instructions
- Able to self inspect against the work instructions to a high standard
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the PCB Re-workers roles, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the PCB Re-workers roles, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.