PCA INSPECTOR REQUIRED FOR STAFFORDSHIRE BASED COMPANY
Newcastle under Lyme
Full Time Hours
Temporary to Permanent
£8.50 per hour
Due to continued growth, our client, who is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Solutions provider offering services that cover the entire electronics product life-cycle, from design to manufacturing and on through to maintenance and repair, is looking to recruit a PCA Inspector. This position is temporary leading to permanent.
As a PCA Inspector you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to inspect printed circuit assemblies both in SMT and conventional assembly.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) :
- Inspection of Printed Circuit Boards
- Identification of manufacturing defect and recognition of surface mount and conventional technology components
- Interpreting parts lists and assembly drawings/instructions
- Recording inspection findings
Requirements for the role :
- Experience in industrial/professional electronics manufacture in a similar role.
- Attention to detail with the ability to read manufacturing documentation and drawings.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Understanding of wiring assemblies/diagrams.
- Competent in working to IPC 610
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the PCA Inspector role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the PCA Inspector role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.