PAYROLL MANAGER REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT COMPANY
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME (MAY ALSO CONSIDER 4 DAYS PER WEEK)
- Line management responsibility for a small payroll team
- Processing of a wide range of payrolls, to include weekly, 4 weekly, monthly and director’s payroll
- Ensuring that payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Responding to and resolving pay related queries
- Checking and auditing payroll output prior to BACS submission
- General administrative tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience of managing a payroll function within a bureau function
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload, as well as that of the payroll department.
- Analytical with high attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Skills, with knowledge of BrightPay an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the Payroll Manager role, please contact Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Payroll Manager vacancy, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.