This role will involve providing a wide range of administrative support to a small busy office team.
UP TO £18K
The duties of this role are as follows:
- Answering of all incoming calls and forwarding to the relevant person in the office or where possible answering any queries
- Maintenance of phone system – logging of issues and making changes with the provider if required
- Monitoring of stationary supplies and ordering when necessary
- Maintaining contact cards and client birthday list
- Actioning of post
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Liaising with field based dealers wherever necessary
- Providing support to customer service team when required
- Monthly stock taking
- Shredding duties and document printing for training days
- Maintaining Mileage logs/expenses claims for Senior Management
- Weekly shop for office supplies
- Ad hoc attendance at National sales events (will include some weekends)
Interested applicants should be a team player and have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a busy administrative support role
- A good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that places a real emphasis on family values and looking after their workforce.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Office Administrator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more details on the Office Administrator, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.