MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME, SHIFTS
3 MONTH CONTRACT
£14.80 PER HOUR, PLUS SHIFT ALLOWANCE, PLUS SHIFT ALLOWANCE AND CALL OUT
The purpose of the role of Mechanical Electrical Engineer is to assist in the day to day maintenance of production machinery, attend breakdowns, log all work, carry out planned and preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with the Maintenance Plan.
Principle accountabilities are :
- To carry out work in a safe manner, following correct procedure
- To ensure all breakdowns are kept to a minimum
- To ensure all planned work is completed with minimal disruption to production
- To log all work carried out on frontline CMMS
Interested applicants must have:
- City and Guilds or equivalent Mechanical/Electrical qualifications up to 17th edition
- Previous experience of factory maintenance work, including planned maintenance systems, installation work, fault finding and breakdowns.
- Experience of using FLT ad Scissor Lift
- A 17th edition qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of PLC’s, Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Gas Safety,
- A good standard of IT literacy
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Mechanical Electrical Engineer position, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Mechanical Electrical Engineer role, please contact Janette Pickford at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or e-mail your current CV to Janette.email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.