Our client is looking for an experienced Masonry Estimator to develop and maintain new and existing client relationships by pricing all received Tender enquiries and returning in a timely manner in line with their company policies and procedures.
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
UP TO £40K DOE
The main duties of this role will be as follows:
- Sending out material enquiries to the supply chain, collating and analysing quotations, ensuring all prices received are in line with the project material specifications.
- Pricing of all received B of Q enquiries and returning to the client by the requested dates.
- Ensuring all queries and assumptions are clearly identified.
- Replying to any queries regarding estimates in terms of pricing, materials used or build programmes
- Updating and maintaining tender project lists with project status
- Attending client tender reviews or Pre-let meetings as required
- Producing project folders for meetings
- Printing drawings for projects
- Supporting the Site Managers in their day to day activities, including producing delivery schedules, taking off materials and checking specifications.
- Ensuring buyers have all required information for procuring materials.
- Making recommendations of possible specification changes
- Have regular meetings with representatives of the supply chain to ensure to update on new products or changes.
Interested applicants must have experience of quoting and producing lump sum Masonry Packages either in the form of client issued BQs or able to undertake a full masonry take off from supplied drawings.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Masonry Estimator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications
For more information on the Masonry Estimator role, please contact Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.