MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
£25,000 - £30,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Our client, a leading Engineering business is seeking to recruit an experienced, hands on Maintenance Team Leader. This critical role forms part of the wider leadership group of the business and offers opportunities to progress in a company that has plans to grow turnover significantly over the next few years.
Reporting directly to the Head of Quality (Technical and Engineering) you will also work alongside the Manufacturing Managers, whilst leading a team of 7 maintenance engineers.
The main responsibilities for the role of Maintenance Team Leader are :
- Lead, co-ordinate and motivate the mechanical engineering team to ensure that high levels of maintenance support are provided to both operational plants.
- To lead the full introduction of an effective predictive, planned and preventative maintenance system.
- Ensure that an agreed list of critical spares are stored in a logical, easily identifiable and accessible state and manner within budget.
- Play an active role in the business’s investment in new and additional equipment.
- Work closely with the Head of Quality to consistently achieve agreed maintenance and breakdown response business KPI’s.
- Lead the adoption of 5S working practices in the maintenance area and for all maintenance employees working across the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience :
- Practical hands on engineering maintenance experience gained in a busy factory environment where response times are critical.
- Experience of leading and motivating a group of engineers.
- Familiar with, and having worked with planned, predictive and preventative maintenance systems and approaches in heavily mechanised, machine dependant manufacturing environment.
An ambitious, enthusiastic, committed attitude and the ability to work effectively in a busy, demanding environment are also essential.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Maintenance Team Leader, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.