Full Time, Permanent.
Days (Standard Hours are 8am-4.15pm Monday to Friday)
Also on call 1 in 4 weeks between hours of 6am-10pm.
£29,000 (Rising to £32,800 when fully competent).
Duties will include:
- Working within the maintenance department.
- Supporting company projects and modifications to plant.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of mechanical equipment site wide.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- Recognised EITB apprenticeship and educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven experience in an industrial environment as a Maintenance Fitter.
- Training programme provided.
Due to the location of the Maintenance Fitter role, interested applicants must have access to their own transport as public transportation is limited to this site.
Due to the expected high number of applicants, we regret that we will only be able to respond to applicants who are deemed suitable for the role based on the above criteria.
For more information on the Maintenance Fitter role, contact Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or email your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.