STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME (DAYS)
UP TO £25K DOE
A local manufacturing company based in Stoke on Trent is looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join their existing team.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the existing maintenance team to deal with all aspects of repair for the production plant and equipment on site.
- Assisting with breakdowns
- Assisting with the installation of new equipment.
- Proven experience in an industrial environment as a Maintenance Fitter
- Mechanical skills would be required but multi skilled would be considered highly advantageous
It is advisable for applicants to have their own transport as access via public transport is limited at certain times of the day.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the role of Maintenance Fitter, we regret that we will only be able to respond to applicants who are deemed suitable for the role based on the above criteria.
For more information on the Maintenance Fitter role, contact Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or email your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.