As a member of a busy Maintenance Engineering team, this role is responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of electrical, instruments and control equipment across our client’s site.
FULL TIME PERMANENT
DAYS BUT ALSO PART OF 24 HOUR CALL OUT ROTA (1 WEEK IN 4)
£27-£33K DOE (INC CALL OUT)
Duties will include:
- Fault finding, root cause analysis and repair of electrical process control and instrumentation systems.
- Installation of new electrical process control and instrumentation systems to current standards
- Fault finding in electrical control and relay logic systems
- Providing maintenance breakdown cover outside normal hours on a rostered call out system
- Contributing towards the continual improvement of the engineering team and the business as a whole
- Fault finding and maintenance of electrical distribution and drive systems (including 415V 3ph)
- Inspection and testing of electrical systems (industrial, hazardous area, office/domestic) in compliance with company standards and legislation
- Participating in safety audits and company initiatives
- Installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair, calibration and testing of level, flow, pressure, temperature, analytical and control valve equipment.
- Recognised EITB apprenticeship and educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven, recent experience in an industrial environment as an Electrician or instrument technician.
- Experience of statutory testing of industrial electrical installations and of hazardous area electrical systems.
- A HNC in either an electrical or instrumentation discipline
- IEE Regulations 17th edition
- City & Guilds 239 Inspection & Testing
- COMPEX hazardous area inspection
- Understanding of wiring diagrams
Due to the location of the Maintenance Electrician role, interested applicants must have access to their own transport as public transportation is limited to this site.
Due to the expected high number of applicants, we regret that we will only be able to respond to applicants who are deemed suitable for the role based on the above criteria.
For more information on the Maintenance Electrician role, contact Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.