Working for a local manufacturing company, this role will involve the management of a small team of Quality Control technicians within a busy QC laboratory environment.
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
The duties of this exciting role will include:
- Daily running of a busy QC laboratory
- Management and development of a small team of QC Technicians
- Management of the Quality Control function to ensure product quality is maintained
- Ensuring that product formulations deliver the required performance at least cost
- Compiling analysis reports for senior management team
- Investigating and resolving product performance and quality issues
- Liaising with key raw material suppliers to develop continuous product improvement and cost reduction programmes
- Ensuring that the correct tests are carried out for all manufactured products
- Testing incoming raw materials according to internal specifications
- Reporting and updating of all technical information on various databases
- Reviewing and changing of SOPs in the lab
- Ownership of product development activities
Interested applicants must have the following:
- Previous experience of running a QC lab, preferably within a manufacturing environment, although this is not essential
- A chemistry related qualification such as a degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead a small team
- Experience of MS Office packages
Due to our client’s location, it is advisable for interested applicants to have access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Laboratory Manager role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit our website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.