The purpose of this vacancy is to promote and add value to our client’s business brands through the design, co-ordination and delivery of high quality projects in a professional, timely manner working through initial ideas and concepts through to print & digital ready artwork.
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
UP TO £23K DOE
Working in a busy office environment, the main duties of this role are as follows:
- Take in new briefs: artwork creation from concept to completion across multiple projects and deadlines
- Help develop brands and add IP to the business under those brands
- Help create and then adhere to brand guidelines but push boundaries where appropriate
- Design and art-working materials for creative, web, print, social, internal templates and documents and more
- Offer input to creative meetings and share ideas and research
- Support stakeholders throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Support and maintain ongoing production of all marketing material including internal templates & documents
- Liaise with external partners, including photographers, account managers and printers
- All administrative duties related to the role including; creating and maintain contacts, costs and image libraries together with inventory management of branded items
- Create and maintain up-to-date online library of all business brochures, documentation and templates
- Work closely with Marketing across all design and content requirements including but not limited to website, social media, e-flyers, press & media, industry publications and magazines, corporate and company exhibitions and events
The ideal candidate for the Junior Graphic Designer role will be friendly, professional and proactive with the following experience:
- Good working knowledge of InDesign is essential as is the ability to work confidently and consistently to a high standard within Adobe CS packages including Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and MS Powerpoint.
- HTML skills would be desirable.
- A BA in Graphic Design or similar or demonstrable work experience
- Creative flair, ability to conceptualise and a keen interest in emerging design trends
- Organisation, diligence and an impeccable eye for detail
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Junior Graphic Designer role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Junior Graphic Designer role, contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.