Our client is looking for a highly experienced Import and Export Manager to support their operational strategy in all areas of import and export operations, creating operational solutions and delivering projects that grow the business. This person will be a key player in helping them to deliver their plans for Brexit, ensuring that customers get the best possible service whatever the outcome.
IMPORT AND EXPORT MANAGER
FULL TIME PERMANENT
£50K - £55K PLUS BENEFITS
The key responsibilities of this exciting opportunity will include:
- Reporting directly to the Director of International Operations with responsibility for all aspects of the Import and Export operation by working closely with all UK sites to deliver an excellent service for customers
- Working closely with strategic partners, HMRC, Border Force and third party suppliers.
- Implementing measures and standards on all aspects of the supply chain to ensure compliance with all governing bodies.
- Leading and inspiring the team and any direct reports to achieve all KPIs proactively and with enthusiasm to achieve more
- Implementing and maintaining all international operational processes relating to import/exports and Customs compliance
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable experience of HMRC and Customs rules for international Export and Import
- Ability to support strategies and concepts to future proof International operations
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate people to outperform
- Experience of working in an ETSF or Customs warehouse would be a distinct advantage
- A professional qualification or proven track record in Customs Import/Export or International Trade would be an advantage
- AEO knowledge and experience desirable
- Competent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint/KeyNote and Word are essential
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A flexibility to travel within the UK is also required so applicants must have a full clean driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that places a real emphasis on delivering customer excellence at all levels.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Import & Export Manager role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Import & Export Manager role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of our current vacancies, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.