FOOD HYGIENE SUPERVISOR
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Food Hygiene Supervisor for their warehouse and production facility close to the Stoke On Trent area.
This excellent opportunity will involve the following duties:
- Leading and motivating a team of food hygiene operatives.
- Driving hygiene standards across the site.
- Delivering a reduction in change over times in conjunction with continuous improvement teams.
- Developing cleaning schedules suitable for the work being undertaken
- Auditing all work areas and contributing to overall GMP improvements
- Assigning cleaning schedules and rotas to ensure that standards are achieved
- Managing inventory of cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Providing training to all operatives on COSHH and the safe use of the chemicals used in the cleaning process.
- Liaising with the technical team when investigating problems and contributing ideas towards a solution.
- Designing cleaning change over standard operating procedures to deliver consistent and efficient delivery of required standards.
- Designing and delivering high level cleaning activities throughout the plant
The ideal candidate for the Food Hygiene Supervisor role must have the following:
- Experience of working within food manufacturing
- GMP auditing experience
- Train the trainer award for providing chemical handling training.
- Experience of managing a team
- Understanding of COSHH regulations.
- Trained in completion of risk assessments
- IOSH Managing Safely required as a minimum standard
Due to the location of this role, it is advisable for applicants to have access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Food Hygiene Supervisor role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.