FULL TIME HOURS
TEMPORARY ONGOING BASIS
UP TO £22K
- Pro-actively contacting employees, informing them of any HR changes to the business
- Involvement in capturing exit interview data, maintaining the strictest confidentiality at all times
- Promotion of vacancies and making proactive contact with candidates to gain interest for job opportunities
- Providing administrative support to HR team
- Assisting with Employee Engagement
- Attendance at open days and representing the Company at job fairs and career events
- Advertising all vacancies internally, onto company website, job boards and social media
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A background or interest in HR would be preferred
- Previous experience in administration or office based customer service
- Strong telephone manner
- Understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
- A good level of IT literacy
Due to the location of the HR Assistant vacancy, interested applicants must have access to their own transport as public transportation is limited to this site.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the HR Assistant role, contact Trudi Murray or Rob Hulse on 01782 413307 or email your current CV to [email protected]
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the HR Assistant role we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.