HEAD OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
£60-£65K DOE PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
Key responsibilities will include:
Managing teams that take the day to day responsibility for dealing effectively with customer needs
- Identifying, prioritising and developing customer experience improvements and outcomes in order to deliver sustainable customer satisfaction, increased service efficiency and a positive impact on business performance.
- Determining the measures of great service across the business by ensuring customer centric goals and targets are set which translate down to all customer touch points and reflect company values
- Owning and championing an integrated customer service experience strategy
- Developing key relationships both internally and externally that benefit the service experience agenda
- Leading and owning how the quality of great customer contact across all channels is measured and working closely with the communications team
- Building team capability to meet the customer experience departmental culture
- Driving well thought through customer experience plans with a clear set of priorities, formulating a Robust KPI Deck that can show how the business is performing in key areas
- Delivering change as service improvement requests come through from both tactical and strategic initiatives
- Owning the responsibility for the ‘customer service people agenda’ from the training needs analysis, through to effective performance and talent management, ensuring Values based behaviours are maintained
- Taking full ownership for developing customer centricity
- Building and maintaining a strong network of contacts across the business to grow own knowledge and seek out support as required
- Creating tools which enables customers to have a voice and give their insight, such as customer focus groups and satisfaction surveys
- Identify tangible areas where a return on the Company’s investment in the customer experience plans can be achieved.
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
Previous experience of a senior management role in a commercial Customer Service environment, with a good understanding of the operational drivers behind what drives great customer experience
- Experienced in change management and can demonstrate improvements on the back of implementation
- Strong management and collaborative skills, with a proven ability to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Experience of innovatively leading a commercial ‘Service Experience’ function
- A high level of computer literacy
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Head of Customer Experience role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Head of Customer Experience role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.