HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICES
FULL TIME PERMANENT
£80K - £85K PLUS BONUS PLUS BENEFITS
The key responsibilities of this exciting opportunity will include:
- Managing KPIs in line with weekly scorecard for both internal and outsource teams
- Leading and inspiring both direct and indirect reports to provide the best possible customer service whilst ensuring a culture that supports retention and development of the most customer centric colleagues
- As a customer advocate, building relationships that ensure the customers’ voice is heard and is the key driver of change initiatives
- Identifying, designing and implementing projects that support enhancements in service and/or costs
- Building and developing vibrant and successful working relationships with OSPs - engendering a partnership approach that delivers swift resolutions and positive outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting on service delivery metrics and overall performance – providing appropriate management information and analysis on both insourced and outsourced services
- Working with key stakeholders across the business in order to deliver continual improvements and developments in both service and performance
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of a senior leadership role within a contact centre environment
- Experience of managing outsource partners
- A strong people focus and excellent relationship management skills, along with the capability and perseverance required to achieve the required outcomes with both partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills, coupled with a strong knowledge and experience of service level agreements and performance management
- Sound analytical and problem solving abilities, backed by a good degree of IT/PC literacy particularly in the use and manipulation of Keynote/PowerPoint applications
- A commitment to continuous improvement, showing flexibility and a willingness to undertake multiple projects whilst ensuring the best results
- Ability to set and achieve strategic business goals
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that places a real emphasis on delivering customer excellence at all levels.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Head of Customer Services role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Head of Customer Services role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.