QUALITY AUDITOR - FOOD
ROTATING WEEKLY SHIFTS - 6AM-2PM/8AM-4PM/10AM-6PM
UP TO £23K DOE
- Routine monitoring and documentation of line hygiene, housekeeping and GMP, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
- Effective non-conformance management for both product, process and packaging digressions, with root cause analysis conducted after every occasion, and recommendations passed to the Quality Assurance Manager for implementation
- Ensuring effective management of glass breakages under the defined company procedure
- Verification of HACCP standards across full product range on a regular basis, under guidance from Quality Assurance Manager
- Routine audit programme developed and undertaken to ensure food safety standards are continually challenged and improved
- Assisting with external pest prevention audits at site.
- Effective monitoring of both QAS and Line Standards, and ensuring both practical and written compliance in place across the business
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Applicants will have the following:
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing quality role
- Food Safety Level 2
- HACCP Level 2 (preferable)
Due to our client’s location, it is advisable for interested applicants to have access to their own transport.
HOW TO APPLY
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Food Quality Auditor role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Food Quality Auditor role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org