FLT OPERATIVE REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
FLT OPERATIVE COUNTERBALANCE (INCLUDES WEEKENDS)
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
£10.00 PER HOUR, RISING TO £11.32 PER HOUR ONCE TRAINED PLUS 10% WEEKEND SHIFT ALLOWANCE
SHIFTS PATTERN IS AS FOLLOWS:
EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 6AM – 6PM
PLUS 2 X 8 HOUR SHIFTS BETWEEN MONDAY AND THURSDAY OF 6AM -2PM/2PM-10PM
Working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, duties will involve:
- Movement and storage of product and materials
- Following standard operating procedures accurately
- Working well under pressure to deadlines
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A current, external FLT counterbalance licence
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing or warehousing environment
- A good level of IT literacy
- A flexible approach to working hours
- An excellent understanding of health and safety
Due to the location of the FLT Operative role, it is advisable for interested applicants to possess access to their own transport as access to our client’s site is limited via public transport.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the FLT Operative role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or send your current CV.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the FLT Operative role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.