FLT / STORES OPERATOR
£18000 - £21000 (RISING UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING PROGRAMMES)
As a member of a busy warehouse team, the FLT Stores Operator role will be responsible for the efficient movement of goods, both outgoing and incoming to our client’s site. Duties will include:
- Contributing to all business health and safety initiatives
- Achieving and maintaining a standard of knowledge of specific SOP’s
- Loading and unloading vehicles using counterbalance forklift trucks
- Checking goods delivered against suppliers paperwork
- Drumming/packing of finished products
- Picking and preparation of sales orders for dispatch to align with customers’ requirements
- Loading and unloading of tankers for both finished products and raw materials
- Updating of SAP system with receipts and dispatches
- Assisting in yard control duties, maintaining housekeeping standards
- Reporting any incident (Safety or Environmental) immediately to minimise risk of reoccurrence and subsequently cooperating in any investigations
Interested applicants must have the following:
- Experience in a process environment
- A recognised Health and safety qualification or be willing to achieve this
- Current counterbalance FLT licence
Due to the location of the FLT Stores Operator vacancy, interested applicants must have access to their own transport as public transportation is limited to this site.
To apply please email your current CV to email@example.com or apply online.
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Linked In.