Field-based Mechanical Service Engineer; UK; up to £36K plus Allowances.
A leading global manufacturer of process equipment and services used in the Chemical, Environmental, Food and Fuel sectors is recruiting. This organisation has been providing engineering solutions to it’s industrial customers for over 150 years and today, employs 10,000s staff worldwide. This company is a leading expert within their field and specialise in developing high-technology solutions for complex industrial challenges.
They are currently looking to strengthen their Field-based team with the appointment of a Mechanical Service Engineer. The role will involve a range of tasks including;
· Analysing jobs and specifying engineering solutions for complex challenges in a range of process manufacturing and water sector environments.
· Commissioning, repairing and servicing a range of heavy duty industrial equipment
· Managing a portfolio of simultaneous projects across the UK involving stop-outs on a regular basis.
· Providing Mechanical expertise at a variety of industrial environments
· Friendly, knowledgeable and professional representation of the company out on-site
Applicants should be experienced Mechanical Engineers who have provided field-based engineering support. Experience of working with hi-speed rotating mechanical equipment including centrifuges and electrical skills would be highly desirable.
Due to the expected high number of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants; therefore if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, regrettably it has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our website the Intro Personnel to view all our current vacancies.