This busy, varied role will involve the organisation and coordination of a number of sales and training events, involving delegates from both the UK and overseas.
UP TO £22K DOE
The duties of this exciting role are as follows:
- Sourcing, coordinating and promoting Sales and Training Conferences, seminars and other events
- Dealing with all conference related communications, including agendas, presentations, delegate invitations and registration
- Analysis of event cost calculation and control
- Negotiation of discounts with suppliers
- Organising catering and special guest speakers
- Responsible for delegate hospitality and accommodation
- Attending events and acting as a point of contact for delegates
- Other administration duties as required
Interested applicants must have the following:
- Experience of working in a fast paced events coordination role
- A high level of organisation and working under pressure to deadlines
- A good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills together with an ability to work within a close knit team.
- A flexible approach to working hours as some events will involve weekends
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Events Coordinator role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more details on the Events Coordinator position, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307 or email a current CV to email@example.com
For a full list of Intro Personnel’s current vacancies, please visit the Intro Personnel website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.