Talented, Ambitious Electrical / Electronics Engineer required to join the engineering team; successfully delivering CAPEX projects, efficiently fixing and routinely servicing equipment and mastering the Siemens S7 PLC equipment used across the site…
An international force within the process manufacturing sector is recruiting. This company is the global market leader in their field of expertise and provide a best-practice environment that leads the way in their industry. They have a substantial manufacturing plant with state of the art equipment and are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their Engineering department.
The main responsibilities of the position are;
- Project work often requiring the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and effective communication to ensure maximum possible benefit to the business’ daily operation from an effective maintenance strategy.
- Increasing involvement over time with the automation of manufacturing and packaging processes including set-up and programming of PLC systems.
- Planned and reactive electrical maintenance on a variety of machinery including, motors, pumps, blenders and Siemens/ Mitsubishi PLC systems;
Applicants must be graduate or experienced Electrical / Electronic Engineers who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience working within a maintenance department in a manufacturing environment.
- Scheduling planned maintenance and calibration.
- Electrical Engineering qualification- ONC, HNC, HND, Degree.
- 17th edition qualified
- PLC experience, faultfinding and programming (ideally Siemens)
- Skilled in fault identification and repair.
- Understanding of safe systems of work such as IOSH.
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement.
For details of all our current vacancies please visit the Intropersonnel website
Please note that due to high volumes of response we are unable to answer all applicants, if you have not been contacted within a week of your application it has regrettably been unsuccessful.