DEPUTY CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
DEPUTY CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
UP TO £21K DOE
This excellent opportunity will involve the following:
- Supervising customer service team in the absence of team manager
- Dealing with a wide range of customer enquiries, ensuring that customer orders are processed accordingly
- Arranging delivery of products.
- Liaising with a number of supply chain partners in order to achieve specific KPI’s.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all customers.
- Dealing with complaints
- Quality checking of each order and obtaining delivery confirmations
- Completing customer satisfaction surveys
- General administrative support
The ideal candidate for the Deputy Customer Service Team Leader role will ideally have experience of helping to run a small customer service team. Applicants must also have office based customer service or administrative experience with excellent communication skills. A good level of IT literacy will also be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s most innovative businesses!
Due to the location of the Deputy Customer Service Team Leader role, it is advisable for interested applicants to possess access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Deputy Customer Service Team Leader role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Deputy Customer Service Team Leader role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on 01782 413307.
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For a full list of our current vacancies within Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire, please visit Intro Personnel’s website at Intropersonnel.co.uk and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.